- What is Poolz Finance?
- How does Poolz Finance work?
- Why is Poolz Finance unique?
- What is POOLZ token?
- Detailed information about POOLZ token
- POOLZ Price Today
- Key metrics POOLZ
- POOLZ Token Allocation
- POOLZ Token Release Schedule
- POOLZ Token Sale
- POOLZ Token use cases
- How to store POOLZ Tokens
- How to buy POOLZ Tokens
- Roadmap & Updates
- Q3 2020: Kick-starting Poolz
- Q4 2020: Launching the MVP
- Q1 2021: Accelerating Poolz
- Q2 2021: Skyrocketing Poolz
- Q3 - Q4 2021: The Poolz DAO
- Is POOLZ a good investment?
- Team, Investors, and Strategic partners
In this article, we would like to introduce Poolz Finance - a decentralized cross-chain IDO platform. We'll be covering the following topics:
- What is Poolz Finance? What are Poolz Finance’s features?
- Poolz Finance Tokenomic: key metrics, token allocation, and token use-cases.
- How/Where to earn and store Poolz Finance tokens?
- Roadmap & Updates
- Founders/ Team members, Investors, and Strategic partners
What is Poolz Finance?
Poolz is a decentralized cross-chain IDO (Initial Decentralized Offering) platform aiming to enable crypto projects to raise funds for bootstrapping liquidity. Investors, on the other hand, can leverage the Poolz platform to discover promising projects.
Using Launchpad to raise funds will have the following advantages:
- Teams can focus on developing services/ products without sacrificing their resources to do marketing and raise funds from communities.
- Instead, Launchpad platforms will do marketing jobs and help projects earn confidence and interest from communities.
How does Poolz Finance work?
There are two types of pools on the platform - Direct Sale Pools (DSP) and Time-Locked Pools (TLP).
- Direct Sale Pools (DSP): These are pools without any lock-in period, where investors get the token immediately after the sale.
- Time-Locked Pools (TLP): These pools have a lock-in period and investors receive their swapped tokens only after the period ends.
Project owners then select the blockchain relevant to their projects, enter basic token details, total supplies, specify the parameters of auctions (including payment methods, swapping ratios, and percentage discounts for Poolz token holders).
Liquidity Providers (Investors):
- Investors select a blockchain ecosystem of their choice and connect their compatible wallets
- On the browsing page, they will be able to see all listed pools, with information like opening time, closing time, remaining time, token name, payment method, swapping ratio, and present status.
- Investors then can input the number of tokens that he wants to buy. Depending on the pool’s type and duration, the swapped tokens will immediately go to their wallets, or after the specified time period.
Why is Poolz Finance unique?
Poolz offers Customizable pool options and has had multi-chain support as well as cross-chain integrations. Poolz has partnered with Huobi ECO Chain, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Avalanche currently.
What is POOLZ token?
POOLZ token serves as a utility and governance token. Its specific use cases could be found below.
Detailed information about POOLZ token
POOLZ Price Today
In the future, users can check POOLZ price on Coin98 Markets via: https://markets.coin98.com/
Coin98 Markets is a price-tracking website for crypto assets in the rapidly growing cryptocurrency space. More specifically, you can view the detailed information of a Token Metric from any project, as well as access the home page or the community page of a project, or filter the coins/tokens by Market Cap, Trading Volume, etc.
Key metrics POOLZ
- Token name: Poolz Finance
- Ticker: POOLZ
- Token Standard: ERC-20, BEP-20
- Ethereum, ERC-20: 0x69a95185ee2a045cdc4bcd1b1df10710395e4e23
- Binance Smart Chain, BEP-20: 0x77018282fd033daf370337a5367e62d8811bc885
- Token use cases: Utility, Governance
- Circulating Supply: 2,731,814.63 POOLZ
- Total Supply: 5,000,000 POOLZ
POOLZ Token Allocation
|Swapping Rewards||800,000 POOLZ (16%)|
|Staking Rewards||800,000 POOLZ (16%)|
|Private & Public Sale||2,200,000 POOLZ (44%)|
|Reserve||600,000 POOLZ (12%)|
|Team & Advisor||500,000 POOLZ (10%)|
|Liquidity Fund||100,000 POOLZ (2%)|
POOLZ Token Release Schedule
POOLZ Token Sale
Poolz Finance raised roughly $1M from Pre Seed, Strategic Round, and Private Sale 1 & 2. It also introduced the Public Sale on January 15th 2021. 2,200,000 POOLZ (44%) were sold in total with details as follows:
- Pre Seed: 100,000 POOLZ at $0.35. 3 months lock, then 8.33% monthly
- Strategic Round: 400,000 POOLZ, at 0.455 USD. 10% on TGE, then 9% monthly over 10 months.
- Private Sale 1: 700,000 POOLZ, at $0.47775, 20% on TGE 20%, then 20%, monthly.
- Private Sale 2: 900,000 POOLZ at $0.50050, 25% on TGE, then 25% monthly.
- Auction Pools: 100,000 POOLZ at $0.7, no lockup.
POOLZ Token use cases
POOLZ token’s functionality includes:
- Staking & Rewards: POOLZ holders can earn passive income by holding them in wallets as well as in liquidity pools. Apart from that, all rewards and incentives for participating in the Poolz platform will be offered in POOLZ tokens.
- Governance: POOLZ holders can gain voting rights on the platform and join the community’s decision-making process. POOLZ holders can vote on new proposals, pool audits, circulation, token burn ratio, distribution, and so on.
- Token Burn: Poolz Finance will use 16.667% of its daily earnings to buy $POOLZ tokens and burn them.
How to store POOLZ Tokens
Using Coin98 Wallet
You can store, send, receive Poolz tokens on Coin98 Wallet with a few single steps. The guides on how to make transactions with Poolz on Coin98 Wallet will be updated soon.
Other supported wallets
Poolz will also be compatible with all ERC-20 and BEP-20-compatible token wallets such as MetaMask, Trust Wallet, etc.
How to buy POOLZ Tokens
The guides on how to use Coin98 Exchange to swap other tokens for Poolz will be updated soon.
Besides Coin98 Exchange, users can also trade POOLZ tokens on other exchanges, such as Gate.io, BKEX, Uniswap (V3), PancakeSwap (V2), and MEXC.
Roadmap & Updates
Q3 2020: Kick-starting Poolz
- Platform, smart contract, and network development.
- Seed sale completed.
- Testnet Launched.
- Code published on GitHub.
Q4 2020: Launching the MVP
- Pre-listing POOLZ sale (liquidity auctions).
- First pool creation on Poolz platform.
- Cross-chain swap integration.
- DEX listing.
Q1 2021: Accelerating Poolz
- Parachains Alpha TestNetERC721 integration—NFT auction.
- Governance Launch & POOLZ Staking
- Stablecoin Swap integration.
- Implementing Bid Auction functionality.
Q2 2021: Skyrocketing Poolz
- Synthetic tokens.
- Mobile VersionMulti - Wallets Integration
Q3 - Q4 2021: The Poolz DAO
- Launching Poolz v.3—A fully-functional DAO.
The team has not introduced any details about the upcoming roadmap. Stay tuned with Coin98 Insight to catch up with further updates from this project.
Is POOLZ a good investment?
Below are some highlights for your consideration:
The platform is integrated with some of the biggest blockchain networks (Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Huobi ECO, Polkadot, Tomochain, Polygon, Avalanche)...Poolz also has ranked 5th position in the Top IDO platforms with 48 TGEs currently.
Haft of projects launched on Poolz have their ATH IDO ROIs beyond 1000% (10x).
Binance Smart Chain - the largest partner of Poolz - has started a $1 Billion Crypto Growth Fund for Blockchain. It is expected that more IDO projects would launch on the platform in the future.
Team, Investors, and Strategic partners
Guy Oren - Co-founder and CEO: Guy has founded 3 startups. His main focus is on developing solutions for the Blockchain & Fintech Industry. He has experience in managing operations, P&L management, and working in a fast-moving environment.
Stan Goldin - Co-founder and CTO: His love for innovative technology brought him into the blockchain space in 2016. He has previously co-founded Cryptonex — Algo Trade.
Liam Cohen - Co-founder and CMO: Liam has been a crypto investor for the last 6 years. In his last role, Liam managed the community engagement at Endor Protocol (EDR), an MIT-based startup that raised over $50 million from investors such as Google and others.
To date, Poolz has raised $2M from pre-listing sales, led by top tier VCs as Genesis Block, SevenX Ventures, Alphabit, GBV Capital, Phoenix Capital, DuckDAO, Aggressor Ventures, OMS capital, among others.
- Avalanche: An open-source platform for launching decentralized applications and enterprise blockchain deployments.
- Pangolin: A decentralized exchange (DEX) that runs on Avalanche.
This article has included the most critical and detailed information on the POOLZ Token. Please leave any questions you have below, and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
Also, join our communities to get updates and discuss about crypto: