In this article, we would like to introduce Cyclos (CYS) - The only concentrated liquidity market maker on Solana. We'll be covering the following topics:
- What is Cyclos (CYS)? What are Cyclos’s features?
- Cyclos (CYS) Tokenomic and how to buy, store CYS token
- Is Cyclos (CYS) a good investment?
Let's find out together!
- What is Cyclos?
- What are Cyclos’s features?
- Comparing Uniswap V3 with Cyclos
- Detailed information about CYS token
- How to store CYS Tokens
- How to buy CYS Tokens
- Roadmap & Updates
- Is Cyclos (CYS) a good investment?
- Team, Investors, and Strategic partners
What is Cyclos?
Cyclos is an automated market maker (AMM) that brings Uniswap V3-style concentrated liquidity to Solana. Cyclos, however, is NOT a fork version of Uniswap V3.
What are Cyclos’s features?
Concentrated liquidity: Similar to Uniswap V3, Cyclos allows LPs to provide liquidity in depth within specified price ranges instead of all price ranges while putting far less capital at risk. This is a key advantage of Cyclos (CYS) especially since there has been no other projects having the same model on Solana. This model also marked a substantial improvement between Uniswap V2 and Uniswap V3.
Solid liquidity: Besides having its own pools, Cyclos is also accessible to Serum’s liquidity. As a central liquidity pool, Serum provides liquidity for the whole Solana ecosystem and its own. Cyclos therefore has connections to deeper liquidity and faster order flows.
Fast-lighting transactions and nearly zero gas fees: Built on Sonana, Cyclos is also powered with instant transaction and bargain gas fees.
Comparing Uniswap V3 with Cyclos
In this article, we would like to compare Uniswap V3 with Cyclos. Uniswap V3 was launched for the first time on May 5th. Two weeks since its launch, UniSwap V3 has become the largest DEX on Ethereum and gained more dominance in the DeFi sector.
Multiple fork versions of Uniswap have been created, however, to truly compete with Uniswap V3, new projects should have or add major improvements. Below are some comparisons between Cyclos and Uniswap V3:
Detailed information about CYS token
CYS Price Today
- Token Name: Cyclos.
- Ticker: CYS.
- Blockchain: Solana.
- Contract: Updating...
- Token type: Utility, Governance.
- Initial Circulating Supply: 6,180,000 CYS (6.18%)
- Total Supply: 100,000,000 CYS
Token Unlock Schedule
Cyclos will be launching an IDO event on Solanium. Time, date and other details are as follows:
- Number of Tokens: 714,285 $CYS.
- Accepted Currency: USDC.
- Total raise in Public Sale: $250,000 USDC.
- Whitelist will open Sep 6 (You can now whitelist yourself for the lottery).
- Whitelist Lottery Results: Sep 6, 3:00:00 PM.
- Sale Start: Sep 6, 4:00:00 PM.
- Distribution: Sep 8, 5:00:00 PM.
Coin98 will update promptly about any further token sale events in the future.
- Utility: Long-term holders who lock the token will receive % of trading fees. LPs can access a lower fee tier by staking tokens prior to providing liquidity.
- Governance: A percentage of trading fee profits is used to execute market buybacks and burns.
How to store CYS Tokens
Using Coin98 Wallet
You can store, send, receive CYS Tokens on Coin98 Wallet with a few single steps. The guides on how to make transactions with CYS on Coin98 Wallet will be updated soon.
Other supported wallets
Cyclos will also be compatible with all SPL-compatible token wallets. Phantom, Mathwallet, Ledger, Sollet Wallet, etc.
How to buy CYS Tokens
Using Coin98 Exchange
The guides on how to use Coin98 Exchange to swap other tokens for CYS will be updated soon.
Roadmap & Updates
- Launch of additional CYS token incentives: staking, fee rebates, buy and burns
- Beginning of liquidity mining
November 2021: V1 of dynamic repositioning: automated yield optimization for liquidity management
- Cyclos hackathon and incubator program
- Governance begins
February 2022: Expansion to other layer 1 protocols
Is Cyclos (CYS) a good investment?
Below are some insights/ highlights which hopefully will help market participants make investment decisions.
- During the 1st Cyclos Community AMA, Cyclos team said that their number one priority in the next six months is to build the most competitive market maker platform on Solana. They aim to create a sustainable community of liquidity providers, traders and partner projects.
- Flash loans should not be happening to Cyclos. Swaps will not happen directly against Cyclos’s liquidity pools, but are proxied to Serum’s orderbooks.
- They will also introduce major improvements which allows users, including small holders to earn as much interest as on Solana, especially in a down or uncertain market - the one we are currently in.
Team, Investors, and Strategic partners
- Daniel: Daniel worked as Partner and Head of Research for a leading crypto firm in 2017. In 2019, he joined Binance Research, where he brought dozens of top-quality projects to the market.
- Shardul: Shardul is a serial Hackathon winner and Web3 developer who has joined competitions such as ETH-Denver 2021 (winner for Chainlink), Golem factory (1st prize), and NFT Hack 2021 for Near Protocol (1st Prize).
The Cyclos seed round was successfully closed and resulted in investment and support from leading-brand institutions: Coin98 Ventures, Solana Capital, Huobi Ventures, CMS, HashKey, etc.
- Coin98 Ventures is the investment arm of Coin98 Finance to bootstrap the decentralized finance ecosystem on multiple blockchains.
- MXC: The world's first user-friendly digital asset service provider, providing real-time prices of crypto tokens such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), etc.
- Huobi Ventures: A subsidiary of Huobi Group. Huobi Ventures focuses on growing its venture investment portfolio and supporting blockchain projects through long-term investment strategies.
This article has included the most critical and detailed information on Cyclos (CYS) Token. Please leave any questions you have below, and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
Also, let’s join our communities to get updates and discuss about crypto: