Coin98 Token Sale is the 20th project on Binance Launchpad. In this paper, we would like to clarify:
- What is Coin98? All about Coin98 components, products, services.
- Coin98 Tokenomics: key metrics, token allocation, token use-cases,…
- How/Where to buy and store Coin98 tokens?
- Coin98's Roadmap & Updates.
- All about Coin98 Founders, Team members, Investors, and Strategic partners.
- Similar projects to compare.
- What is Coin98?
- Coin98 main components
- Coin98 Tokenomics
- How to earn and store Coin98 tokens?
- Storage wallets & exchanges supporting Coin98 Token
- Roadmap & Updates
- Team members, Investors & Partners
- Similar projects
What is Coin98?
Coin98 is a protocol providing an ecosystem of DeFi products that is more accessible to Defi users. Available projects built on the protocol include decentralized exchanges, lending protocols, on-chain governance (via Snapshot), blockchain-based games, and so on.
Especially, Coin98 allows multi-chain activities and performs itself as the most outstanding and convenient protocol – which DeFi users do not necessarily have to have in-depth blockchain knowledge to join.
Coin98 main components
As the main flagship component in the ecosystem, Coin98 Exchange is a multichain liquidity aggregator which supports multiple assets issued on different blockchains, such as Ethereum, BSC, Solana, Tron,…
Coin98 Exchange aims to create the smoothest, most continuous, and seamless experience for DeFi users. Let’s get it started by checking out Coin98 Exchange here: exchange.coin98.com.
Coin98 has developed a wide range of products revolving around the Coin98 Exchange, indirectly making the ecosystem to be more accessible by users and communities. Those products/ components include:
A multi-chain wallet allows users to store, transfer and manage crypto assets on multiple blockchains. It supports more than 20 networks, including Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Solana, Polygon, Avalanche, Terra, etc., on both Mobile (iOS and android) and Chrome Extension versions.
For the sake of getting to know about Coin98 Wallet, its features, its use-cases, and desirable airdrop events. You can install the latest version of Coin98 Wallet through these links:
Coin98 Mobile Wallet:
Coin98 Web Wallet: wallet.coin98.com
Read more: How to use Coin98 Wallet
Coin98 Portfolio is the 2nd product built by Coin98 Labs. It assists users in managing portfolio assets on different blockchains without requiring an Import Key. Coin98 Portfolio V1, at this point, allows users to track their wallets on the following chains: Solana, Ethereum, BSC, HECO, Avalanche C-Chain, Tron, TomoChain, Near, Polkadot, Kusama, Celo. To experience Coin98 Portfolio, visit here: portfolio.coin98.com.
Other components under development:
- Coin98 Launchpad: IDO platform - Empowers innovative crypto projects through fundraising activities.
- Coin98 Markets: a data platform providing Blockchain on-chain analysis.
- Coin98 Terminal (Utilities): DeFi Tools & Utilities – brings users and DeFi closer.
- Coin98 Lend & Borrow: Coin98 Lending & Borrowing platform.
- Coin98 Mega Farm: Farming Market on Coin98 Exchange.
- Coin98 Staking: Supports users to staking multiple crypto assets.
- Coin98 NFT Marketplace.
- Coin98 Derivatives: includes Margin Trading, Future Trading, Options Trading, etc.
To better understand the vision of Coin98 Labs with the values that the team wants to bring to users through each of these products, you can refer to the Coin98 Ecosystem.
Key Metrics C98
- Token Name: Coin98.
- Ticker: C98.
- Blockchain: Ethereum, BSC, Solana.
- Token Standard: ERC20, BEP20, SPL.
- BEP20: 0xaec945e04baf28b135fa7c640f624f8d90f1c3a6
- ERC20: 0xae12c5930881c53715b369cec7606b70d8eb229f
- SPL: C98A4nkJXhpVZNAZdHUA95RpTF3T4whtQubL3YobiUX9
- Token type: Utility, Governance.
- Circulating Supply: 185,000,000 C98.
- Total Supply: 185,000,000 C98.
- Max Supply: 1,000,000,000 C98
C98 Token Allocation
- Ecosystem Growth: 21.00%.
- Community Development: 20%.
- Team: 20.00%.
- Strategic Sale: 15%.
- Treasury: 12%.
- Seed Sale: 5%.
- Binance Launchpad Sale: 5%.
- Advisors: 2%
C98 Token Sale
C98 Token Release Schedule
Coin98 Token release schedule:
- Ecosystem Growth: 4 years vesting, 30% release at TGE (Token Generation Event), linear unlock starting from the 2nd year.
- Community Development: 4 years vesting, 30% release at TGE (Token Generation Event), linear unlock starting from the 2nd year.
- Team: 4 years vesting, 1 year cliff, linear unlock starting from the 2nd year.
- Strategic Sale: 2 years vesting, 1 year cliff, linear unlock starting from the 2nd year.
- Treasury: 4 years vesting, 10% release at TGE (Token Generation Event), 1 year cliff, linear unlock starting from the 2nd year.
- Seed Sale: 3 years vesting, 1 year cliff, linear unlock starting from the 2nd year.
- Binance Launchpad Sale: 100% release at TGE.
- Advisors: 3 years vesting, 1 year cliff, linear unlock starting from the 2nd year.
At the Coin98 Token Sale event on Binance Launchpad, 18.5% of the total Coin98 token will be released.
C98 Token Use-Cases
The C98 token is the native utility token of the platform. The current and planned use-cases of the C98 token include:
- Transaction fees: on each transaction users have with Coin98 Exchange, Coin98 will collect a transaction fee.
- Product development: C98 revenue from transaction fees will be partially used for future product development and ecosystem growth.
- Staking incentives: The other fraction of transaction fees will be allocated to C98 Liquidity Provider.
- Governance: Users may stake C98 to gain voting power and participate in the governance process to change product parameters.
- Unique membership rights: Users will gain tiered benefits on the platform, enjoy retroactive incentives from Coin98, and have privileges when joining Coin98 products/ services (Coin98 Launchpad, Coin98 Exchange, etc.) or participating in events from strategic partners.
How to earn and store Coin98 tokens?
At this point, users can buy C98 at Binance Launchpad. In the future, users can acquire the token through:
- Coin98 Exchange.
- Provide liquidity at Coin98 Exchange.
- Staking activities.
Storage wallets & exchanges supporting Coin98 Token
C98 storage wallets
- Users can keep their tokens at Coin98 Wallet – the wallet allows users to store, transfer and manage crypto assets on multiple blockchains.
- The token has been built on 3 blockchains: Ethereum, BSC và Solana. Therefore, a multi-chain wallet like Coin98 Wallet is a perfect choice to manage Coin98 Token. Instructions on how to use Coin98 Wallet will be delivered promptly.
Exchanges supporting Coin98 Token
- There has been no update on which exchanges the token will be listed. The good news is Coin98 Wallet has been integrating many widely-used AMM (Uniswap, SushiSwap,..), so for sure, the token will be available at Coin98 Wallet.
- Any further changes in the future, the Coin98 team will update them to users.
Roadmap & Updates
There are many components/ products in Coin98 Ecosystems. Within the scope of this paper, we will explain the Roadmap of the main component: Coin98 Exchange.
Coin98 Exchange Roadmap includes 4 Phases:
- Phase 1 (completed): Single-Chain Swap only.
- Phase 2 (We are here): Market Expansions on different blockchains (Ethereum, BSC, Solana, Avalanche,...), simultaneously Bridge development to move assets between those chains.
- Phase 3: Develops Smart Route on each Blockchain, offers users the best rates and low slippage without requiring them to visit each AMM at a time to finish transactions.
- Phase 4: Connects native assets through Smart Route on different blockchains, forms a fully mature cross-chain crypto market.
Team members, Investors & Partners
Coin98 has 100% Vietnamese team members. Most of them have had years of experience in developing crypto products. Coin98 cofounders include:
- Le Thanh: He became involved with cryptocurrency early in the formation of Coin98 Community – which has relentlessly evolved into Coin98 nowadays. Besides working at Coin98, he is also an advisor for crypto projects inside and outside Vietnam.
- Nguyen The Vinh: He is Technical Co-founder and is accountable for Coin98 product development.
Coin98 Labs has completed raising $1.25 million in the seed funding round, with the list of investors are the following:
- Hashed: Hashed is a global, early-stage venture fund focused on backing founders who are pioneering the future of blockchain and cryptocurrency. The team includes talents coming from Seoul and Silicon Valley.
- ParaFi Capital: ParaFi Capital is an alternative investment firm focused on blockchain and decentralized finance markets.
- Spartan Group: Spartan Group is an Asia-leading blockchain advisory and asset management firm founded by former Goldman Sachs alumni. Spartan Capital offers advisory services for leading blockchain projects such as Dapper, Blockfolio, Solana,...
- Multicoin Capital: Multicoin Capital is an investment firm that invests in cryptocurrencies, tokens, and blockchain companies, manages several billion assets across hedge funds and venture funds. It has been supported by Binance too.
Strategic Partners of Coin98 include:
- Binance, the world’s biggest crypto exchange in the world by volume.
- Coingecko, a global leader in tracking cryptocurrency data, tracking over 6000 tokens across more than 400 exchanges
- Kyber Network, one of the flagship Vietnamese protocols and one of the best AMMs on the Ethereum blockchain
Similar projects that should be mentioned: Sushi, Pancakeswap, Thorchain.
This paper has included the most critical and detailed information on Coin98 Token. Please leave any questions you have below, and we will get you back as soon as we can! Your questions will also be resolved and updated at FAQ Coin98 and Coin98 Token Sale on Binance Launchpad!
Also, let’s follow and join groups, channels using the following hyperlinks: