As one of the most popular non-custodial wallets, Coin98 Wallet has launched both the Mobile App and the Extension version that enables users to manage their assets flexibly. However, many users still don’t know how to synchronize wallets from Coin98 Mobile Wallet to Coin98 Extension Wallet. Today's article will help you discover how to do that in the easiest way possible!
Installing Coin98 Extension Wallet
If you have already installed Coin98 Extension Wallet, you can skip this step.
Install Coin98 Extension Wallet on Chrome browser by following these steps:
- Step 1 + 2: Go to Coin98 Extension Wallet on Chrome Web Store.
- Step 3: Scroll down & click Add to Chrome.
- Step 4: Click Add Extension.
- Step 5: Click the Extension icon, then click the pin icon. This pins the Extension on the Google toolbar for easier and faster access.
Exporting Private Key/Passphrase from Coin98 Mobile Wallet
Private Key/Passphrase must be saved in a safe place when users create wallets on Coin98 Wallet. You can copy your backed-up Private Key/Passphrase and move on to the next step. However, if you accidentally deleted, or forgot your keys, then here’s how to retrieve them on Coin98 Wallet:
- Step 1: Click Manage on the home screen.
- Step 2: Click Manage All Wallets.
- Step 3: Click on the wallet name, then click Show Private Key & Passphrase.
- Step 4: Copy or export the Passphrase/Private Key.
Restoring wallets on Coin98 Extension Wallet
Now, the most important part of this article:
- Step 1: Open Coin98 Extension Wallet.
- Step 2: Click Restore Wallet on the main screen.
- Step 3: Setup a password if you haven’t already. Choose between 2 options:
- Matrix Password.
- Text Password.
Read more at: How to install Coin98 Extension Wallet for Google Chrome
- Step 4: After setting up the password, choose the icon that matches the wallet you want to restore (Multi-chain is recommended).
- Step 5: Insert wallet’s name & paste the Passphrase/Private Key copied from Coin98 Mobile Wallet, then click Restore Wallet to complete.
By completing these simple steps, you have successfully synchronized your Coin98 Mobile Wallet with your Coin98 Extension Wallet. Manage your assets anytime, anywhere with both our versions from now on!
Hopefully, this article has helped you to synchronize your wallets more easily and conveniently. Stay tuned for more interesting updates from Coin98 Wallet, and see you in the next articles!