Pangolin is an AMM similar to Uniswap, built on the Avalanche blockchain (C Chain) that allows swapping Avalanche and Ethereum assets with an optimized fee. However, due to the 3 supported chains: C-Chain, X-Chain, P-Chain, the process of accessing Avalanche-based DApps, particularly Pangolin, is more complex than usual.
- Create an Avalanche Wallet on Coin98 Wallet.
- Convert AVAX (C-Chain) into AVAX (X-Chain).
- Convert AVAX (X-Chain) into AVAX (C-Chain).
- Start swapping with Pangolin on Coin98 Wallet.
But keep reading for the full instructions!
- How to create an Avalanche (AVAX) Wallet on Coin98 Wallet
- How to convert AVAX (C-Chain) into AVAX (X-Chain)
- Restoring (Coin98 Wallet-based) Avalanche wallet on Avalanche Wallet.
- Transferring AVAX (X-Chain) from trading platforms into Avalanche Wallet
- How to convert AVAX (X-Chain) into AVAX (C-Chain)
- How to swap with Pangolin on Coin98 Wallet
- About Coin98 Wallet
How to create an Avalanche (AVAX) Wallet on Coin98 Wallet
Before using Pangolin, users need to create an Avalanche (AVAX) C-Chain wallet. Coin98 Wallet has already supported Avalanche since the first days, with updates being worked on for smoother access to other Dapps on this blockchain.
Step 1: Click Add Wallet on the home screen.
Step 2: Choose Avalanche’s logo, click Create Wallet.
Step 3: Type a name for your wallet and click Create.
- Save the displayed Passphrase/Private Key, then copy this Passphrase/Private Key and paste into the confirmation box.
- Click on the little checkbox to confirm you’ve saved your Passphrase & Private Key, then click Done.
The Avalanche Wallet will appear on the main transaction screen afterwards. You can also access Manage to check the status of your wallet.
How to convert AVAX (C-Chain) into AVAX (X-Chain)
Restoring (Coin98 Wallet-based) Avalanche wallet on Avalanche Wallet.
Step 1: Export your Private Key from the Avalanche (AVAX) Wallet created on Coin98 Wallet (the same Private Key you saved when creating this wallet).
Step 2: Go to wallet.avax.network.
Step 3: Choose Access Wallet -> Private Key.
Step 4: Insert your Private Key (with 0x at the beginning of the Key removed).
If your Private Key is:
then remove 0x, and insert:
into the box.
Transferring AVAX (X-Chain) from trading platforms into Avalanche Wallet
There aren’t many platforms that support AVAX (X-Chain) currently, however, you can buy AVAX tokens on Binance trading platform and transfer them to Avalanche Wallet.
Step 1: Choose Withdraw on user’s display.
- Copy your Avalanche Wallet’s address and paste into Recipient’s AVAX Address (NOTE: Choose X Chain).
- Transfer Network: Choose AVAX.
- Insert the amount and click Submit.
Step 3: Insert the 2FA confirmation code to complete.
How to convert AVAX (X-Chain) into AVAX (C-Chain)
Step 1: Click Cross-Chain.
Step 2: Choose the corresponding chains to transfer.
- Source Chain: X Chain.
- Destination Chain: C Chain.
- Insert the amount.
- Click Confirm -> Transfer to complete.
After transferring successfully, the screen will display as follow:
How to swap with Pangolin on Coin98 Wallet
Step 1: Log in to Coin98 Wallet, click Browser.
Step 2: In the Exchanges category, click Pangolin.
Step 3: Click Launch App.
Step 4: Select your trading pair by entering the token’s name or its contract address on the search bar
- For example, search “XAVA” or enter its contract address: 0xd1c3f94DE7e5B45fa4eDBBA472491a9f4B166FC4
Step 5: Insert the amount -> Confirm Swap.
Step 6: Click Send to complete the transaction.
- Don’t swap with the maximum amount. You need to use some AVAX as the transaction fee.
- After clicking Send, if the platform doesn’t respond or notify that the transaction is completed, it is possible that the transaction fee on Avalanche is higher than expected. You can click Cancel and start over.
- Please update Coin98 Mobile Wallet to the latest version (V9.3.2) for a seamless trading experience. You can also use Coin98 Extension Wallet to trade with Pangolin.
About Coin98 Wallet
Coin98 Wallet is a non-custodial wallet used to store, manage, trade, swap multi-chain, multi-source digital assets. It currently supports all BTC, ETH, TOMO, Tron, Binance Smart Chain, Solana, Polkadot, Kusama, Huobi ECO Chain, Near, Avalanche, Binance Chain, Celo tokens. Coin98 Wallet has both Mobile App and Extension version, which becomes a gateway connecting users to the DeFi world.