These days, Play to earn has become the hottest trend that attracts a significant number of gamers to join and creates many records in the crypto market. FaraLand - one of the featured NFT role-playing games in the first half of 2021, has created a new wave that brings users closer to an exciting gaming platform. It also gives people the opportunity to generate regular income from the project.
If you are still confused about how to enter this trending game, how to connect your wallet, how to buy characters and items or how to earn in FaraLand, this article will show you the way to explore FaraLand on the Coin98 Mobile Wallet.
- About FaraLand Gameplay
- What do you need to prepare before conquering Faraland?
- Download and install Coin98 Mobile Wallet
- Create a Binance Smart Chain Wallet (BNB BEP20)
- Prepare BNB to buy characters and FARA to upgrade characters
- How to store NFT on Coin98 Wallet
- How to receive Faraland NFTs to Coin98 Wallet
- How to send Faraland NFTs from the Coin98 Mobile Wallet.
- How to connect to FaraLand via Coin98 Wallet
- How to earn in Faraland
- Trading NFT Hero in Faraland
- Playing Gacha Machine to earn rare items
- Combating and doing quests in the game
- How to stake FARA to upgrade NFT Heroes
- Faraland Gameplay features
- Why should you play Faraland on Coin98 Wallet?
- Supported NFTs on multiple blockchains
- Simple, easy to access and manage
- Always connected with your most-loved NFT DApps
- Minimized risks of scams and enhanced fund safety
About FaraLand Gameplay
FaraLand (FARA) is a play-to-earn multiplayer game based on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). This role-playing game (RPG) allows users to own NFT warriors (Heroes) and equip them with unique weapons, armors, and pets.
In FaraLand Gameplay, players will control their NFTs, role-playing as characters of different races to complete quests, join communities, fight other players and earn profits from match results. Depending on the intelligence and strength of each race, NFT heroes will need to equip different weapons, pets, and farming resources to increase their strength and ability to win.
Developed by MoonKnight Labs - a company based in Vietnam, FaraLand attracts players by its engaging game scenario, vivid and unique character representation, and its rare NFT Hero collection created by blockchain technology.
Wait no longer, I will show you the details on how to enter the game in the next part!
What do you need to prepare before conquering Faraland?
As Faraland is a game built on the Binance Smart Chain, you must have a BSC (Bep 20 BNB) wallet to enter the game. In addition, after creating a wallet, you need to have BNB or FARA to buy and upgrade the characters in the game.
Download and install Coin98 Mobile Wallet
Faraland is accessible right on the Coin98 Mobile Wallet's DApp Browser for both iOS and Android users. You can download the Coin98 Mobile Wallet at:
Watch the tutorial video below to install Coin98 Wallet Mobile:
Create a Binance Smart Chain Wallet (BNB BEP20)
As I mentioned above, FaraLand is built on Binance Smart Chain, so you definitely need a BSC wallet (BNB BEP20) to use this platform.
After downloading or updating Coin98 Wallet, you can follow the instructions below to create a BSC wallet (BNB BEP20) or import a current wallet from other wallet applications to Coin98 Wallet.
- How to create a Multi-Chain wallet here (recommended).
- How to create Binance Smart Chain wallet (BNB BEP20) here.
- How to import Binance Smart Chain wallet (BNB BEP20) from Metamask wallet here.
- How to import Binance Smart Chain wallet (BNB BEP20) from Trust Wallet to Coin98 Wallet here.
If you are currently a Coin98 Wallet user, please re-import your multichain wallet to update your own Binance Smart Chain (BNB BEP20) wallet as well as other new wallets available in this version!
Prepare BNB to buy characters and FARA to upgrade characters
To fight on Faraland, you must own BNB and FARA on your BEP20 wallet to buy and upgrade your NFT Hero.
Don't worry if you don't have enough or need more BNB, FARA, you can immediately use PancakeSwap on Coin98 Mobile Wallet without the burden of conversions and wallet connections.
Everything is ready. Let's start the battle.
How to store NFT on Coin98 Wallet
From the Coin98 Wallet version 10.2, users can store, send, and receive many types of non-fungible tokens (NFTs). With the rapid growth of NFTs, Coin98 Wallet aims to provide users with a one-of-a-kind DeFi experience and opens the door for users to enter the NFT sector with ease.
To switch to the NFT tab, you can follow the steps below:
After opening Coin98 Wallet, at the home screen, select the NFTs tab in the upper navigation bar.
If you have already owned an NFT or imported a wallet from another application, your NFT will be fully displayed in this interface.
Your own NFTs will be stored and classified by each supported project. Users can check the number of holdings and see the detailed information of each type of NFT when clicking on the project's logo.
How to receive Faraland NFTs to Coin98 Wallet
The 1st way: get the wallet address of the Faraland NFTs through the Wallet Management section.
Step 1: On the main interface, select Manage -> Manage All Wallets.
Step 2: Click on the Binance Smart Chain (BEP20) wallet that you want to receive NFT to.
Step 3: Select Copy Address or Scan Wallet Address.
The 2nd way: If your own NFTs have already been displayed on the screen, the steps will be simpler.
Step 1: Select the NFT you want to receive on the home screen.
Step 2: Click Receive.
Step 3: Click the copy icon to copy the wallet address. Send NFTs to this address.
- The default gas fee on Coin98 Wallet has been set at the standard rate that offers the most optimized speed at a reasonable cost.
- Users need to prepare BNB in their wallet as gas fee.
- Users must send and receive to the correct wallet on Binance Smart Chain (BEP20).
How to send Faraland NFTs from the Coin98 Mobile Wallet.
Step 1: Select the NFTs you want to send on the home screen.
Step 2: Click Send.
Step 3: At the NFT sending interface, enter some of the following required information:
- NFT wallet address of the recipient (you can use quick action buttons such as QR code scanning, contacts)
- Enter the message for the recipient (if any)
- Adjust the gas fee slider (Gwei) to your needs.
- Slide the Send button to complete the transaction.
If you want to skin-in-the-game right from the NFT display interface, just click the "Play" button. (Currently, the game has not launched yet).
How to connect to FaraLand via Coin98 Wallet
Step 1: To access FaraLand, go to Browser on the wallet's home screen, then select Faraland in the Games category of the DApp Store.
Your BEP20 wallet on Coin98 Wallet will be automatically connected to FaraLand as soon as you access the game’s homepage.
If you have more than 2 BEP20 wallets, you can easily select the wallet you want to connect by clicking on the wallet option at the bottom right corner of the screen.
Now, you have successfully connected your wallet to FaraLand. You can see your wallet address and BNB balance on the home screen.
How to earn in Faraland
Trading NFT Hero in Faraland
You need to have your own NFT Hero before playing this game. Since the hero and its items are NFT, they are unique, and differ in rarity. To profit from this game, you can buy/sell, trade NFT Heroes on the Marketplace like other regular NFTs.
NFT Hero in the Faraland
The Faraland universe has many different races such as Human, Orc, Angel, Demon, Dragonborn, Elf and Fairy with 7 types of attributes (Water, Fire, Electric, Grass, Ice, Rock, Normal) with the following distribution:
- Half of the heroes will be human;
- About 44% will be Orcs and Elves;
- Only 4% of the heroes will be Fairy;
- 1% will be Dragonborn;
- The rarest clans will be Angels and Demons, with only 0.2% of the heroes represented
These heroes will have their own attributes, including strength, agility, intelligence, and luck;
- Strength: Determines the hero’s physical damage, physical defense and Hit Point.
- Agility: Determines attacking speed and ability to move on the map.
- Intelligence: Increases magic damage/defense and accuracy.
- Luck: Helps the character increase the critical hit rate.
You can find out more details about the Heroes here.
Follow these below steps to know how to buy NFT Heroes in FaraLand:
Step 1: Click Heroes in the Menu section (the hamburger button). The list of Heroes will appear as shown below.
You can use Filter to filter Hero by tribe, attribute and gender that suits your interests. Click Filter or scroll down to see the result after filtering.
Step 2: Click on your favorite Hero. Scroll down carefully to see the detailed information about the character → If you are satisfied with your choice, click Buy Now.
Step 3: If you agree to buy this character, check your wallet balance and click Buy. In addition to the amount of BNB you have to pay for your character, you will have to pay a small fee to the system.
In addition, you can bargain for the Heroes you want to buy - a fascinating point of Faraland.
To bargain, at the Hero’s interface, scroll down and select “Make an offer” ⇒ Enter the number of BNB you want to bargain ⇒ Select “Offer”.
If the system agrees to sell Hero at the price you offered, the money in your wallet will automatically be deducted.
Heroes need to be equipped and upgraded with appropriate items to increase their combat power. You can also easily upgrade your items on Faraland.
Follow these below steps to know how to upgrade NFT ITEMS in FaraLand:
Step 1: Click Items in the Menu section (the hamburger button). The list of items will appear as shown below.
Similar to buying Heroes, you can use Filter to filter the items by tribe, attribute and gender that suits your interests. Click Filter or scroll down to see the result after filtering.
Step 2: Click on your favorite item. Scroll down carefully to see the detailed information about the item→ If you are satisfied with your choice, click Upgrade.
Step 3: If you agree to buy this item, check your wallet balance and click Upgrade. In addition to the amount of FARA you have to pay for your item, you will have to pay a small amount of BNB as network fee to the system.
In addition, you can bargain for the Item you want to buy.
To bargain, at the Item’s interface, scroll down and select “Offer” ⇒ Enter the number of FARA you want to bargain ⇒ Select “Approve” => Select “Offer”.
If the system agrees to sell Item at the price you offered, the money in your wallet will automatically be deducted.
- Faraland doesn’t limit the number of Heroes that a player owns.
- However, each player will be able to use up to 3 Heroes to participate in each battle.
- The higher in strength and attribute of the NFT Hero, the more valuable it is. You can upgrade your Hero/items with FARA through Gacha or the combat. To upgrade your items, you need to prepare FARA tokens. Currently, the Combat feature has not been released by Faraland. Stay tuned! Any new information will be updated as soon as possible.
Playing Gacha Machine to earn rare items
Gacha Machine has been launched on 31th July, participating in the Gacha machine will give players the opportunity to own rare items for a minimal amount of money.
Step 1: Click Gacha in the Menu section (the hamburger button).
Step 2: Select the ongoing stage. Gacha will be held seasonally and will end when the amount of items is out of stock.
Step 3: Enter the desired number of spins → Click Roll
- Price per spin: 5 FARA
- Number of spins per day: Unlimited
Combating and doing quests in the game
As mentioned above, the Combat feature has not been released by Faraland. However, I strongly believe that this feature will help you earn rewards such as FARA or Heroes’ experience while completing the daily quests, joining individual combats or tournaments. FARA tokens can then be used to trade on exchanges, upgrade the Hero or staked to earn more profits.
Currently, you can start collecting Hero or stake FARA to upgrade your Heroes.
How to stake FARA to upgrade NFT Heroes
On June 30, FaraLand launched the staking function to provide users the opportunity of receiving:
- Experience points to level up NFT Heroes.
- Equipments for NFT Heroes.
- FARA tokens.
You can participate in staking FARA by following these steps:
Step 1: Click Staking in the Menu section (the hamburger button). The list of Heroes you currently own or staked will appear as below.
Step 2: Select the Hero that you currently own.
Step 3: Select the amount of FARA you want to stake and the Lock time ⇒ Click Approve Fara. There will be three lock time options for you with different APR.
Step 4: The system will charge a small amount of confirmation fee. If you agree, click Send to complete.
- When calculating the minimum amount of staked tokens, the system will only calculate the amount of FARA staked per hero and will not cumulate it.
- Besides the APR interest when staking, you will need a minimum of 2000 FARA locked in 3 months or 3000 FARA locked in 6 months to receive more rewards through the lottery system. You can see more details about the reward for lock options and how to calculate APR when staking here.
Faraland Gameplay features
All special gaming features revolve around FaraLand's ecosystem includes:
- Ownership: Your Heroes and items will be securely stored on the blockchain in the form of NFTs.
- Marketplace: Players can use the Marketplace to find the best Heroes and trade rare items with other players.
- Floor Price: The NFT Heroes will have the floor price calculated in BNB. The price of NFT Heroes will increase through trading and other gaming activities.
- War Game: Preparing for the War Game by training the best Heroes, equipping them with the suitable items, and learning more powerful skills.
Why should you play Faraland on Coin98 Wallet?
For both new users or longtime users in DeFi who are familiar with Play-to-Earn games, using Faraland on the Coin98 Wallet DApp Browser brings undeniable benefits:
Supported NFTs on multiple blockchains
As the core multichain wallet engine, Coin98 Wallet aims to support numerous NFT projects on multiple top-tier blockchains: Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, and Solana such as Axie Infinity, My DeFi Pet, Faraland, CryptoBlades, Sipher, Soltopia, Bold Badgers Squad, Sollamas NFT. More is definitely coming soon.
Simple, easy to access and manage
The Coin98 Mobile Wallet is designed to bring users the convenience of sending, receiving and managing all their NFTs in one neat place with an eye-catching user interface. Users can now search, track and view NFT collections easily.
Each NFT shares its own attributes, story, and description that highlight the unique properties. For gamers or NFT collectors, attributes of game characters or NFTs' detailed uniqueness & description are synced in Coin98 Wallet. With only one click, users can view information about their NFT assets, bringing the most authentic experience.
Always connected with your most-loved NFT DApps
The Play button is always available every time you are ready to enter your most-loved NFT Dapps. Users can immerse themselves into the complete NFT ecosystem of products that we offer. Just by clicking the Play button on the screen, you’ll be seamlessly taken to the marvelous NFT DApp world.
In addition, users can buy and sell those kinds of NFTs through the DApp Browser natively on Coin98 Wallet.
Minimized risks of scams and enhanced fund safety
Coin98 Wallet is a non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet. As long as you keep the wallet recovery information (passphrases/ private keys) carefully, your NFT and assets will be safe.Coin98 Wallet constantly strives to find the most trustworthy and trending NFTs and games while prioritizing users’ security and privacy. Coin98 Wallet directly integrates the exact addresses of all NFT games/ marketplaces on the app, which prevents cases of searching and accessing fake ones.
Now let's enjoy the lively NFT world on your Coin98 Wallet and stay updated on our future initiatives and upcoming projects!
Read more: Instructions for using the dApp browser on Coin98 Wallet
Hopefully, this article has explained & helped you to play and earn through Faraland directly on Coin98 Wallet. Take advantage of this opportunity and get yourself the best Heroes now!
Best regards and see you in the next articles!